Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Day Before

Connor and Andrew at Lunch today! 
Today we left around Connors morning nap time so he could sleep in the car. We arrived at the hotel around 1 and ate lunch. We went to the zoo and rode the train! It got really hot after the train ride and Connor was getting tired so we decided to go back to the hotel so he could nap. But not before we stopped in the gift shop! He picked out a stuffed monkey all by himself! While Connor took a nap I went to yoga. There is a yoga studio steps away from our hotel. It was EXACTLY what I needed! I was thrilled when I called and they said that I could just attend class! I felt so much better and I was able to relax and reflect. All day I've just been rubbing his sweet head.I know tomorrow is going to be so tough but we have so many prayers and support behind us! I will keep everyone updated as well as I can! We will be up bright and early to get our day started! I will leave you all with some pictures of our day! Connor is falling asleep right now hopefully he sleeps through the night! Thank you everyone  for your thoughts and prayers! 
Until next time 
Katie 
Hanging out on the train! He wasn't too sure about it! 
Next picture we take of the back of his head is going to look way different!! 
Goodnight from Connor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment