Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Home!

Getting ready to leave the hospital!

We arrived home Sunday afternoon! Connor slept most of the ride home. He did so well with the drive home! I was worried about him being in the car seat for that long! But we didn't hear a peep from him! Once we got home we unloaded eveything showered and we all took a 4 hour nap! It was much needed! Connor has been sleeping a lot and wants to cuddle. He sure has an appetite though since we have been home! Makes this momma so happy!! He has only woken up once every night since we have been home. I am checking on him constantly! He only use to take a 1.5 he nap in the afternoons and yesterday and today he has slept for 3 hours!! I know it is just his body's way of healing. He fusses when we have to change his diaper since we have to lay him on his back but other than that he has been ok! I am thankful (now) that he has always been a stomach sleeper! He has not tried to climb on the couch, stand in the cabinets or hang on the stove like he usually does. I think he knows he has to be careful!! I am so thankful that Andrew is able to be off work! I know that I would be full of stress and anxiety if I was home alone with him! We go back in two weeks for a follow up visit! I am looking forward to seeing what the doctors have to say! I will leave you all with some pictures from the last few days! His swelling has gone down so much! I was also expecting him to swell much worse! Thank you everyone for the continued thoughts and prayers!! 
Until next time! 
Katie 
Laken came to visit us! 
Happy to be home! 
Playing with Papa! 
Connors first time eating corn on the cob!
Amazing the difference! 







No comments:

Post a Comment